Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Saturday, May 13, 2006

So, it has been a while.

You might even say, I haven't had much on my mind since last fall.

You might, but you'd be wrong.

About the last time I published here I was training a new hire on the weeknight overnight shift. Since then, in October I decided to start plowing ahead toward a new career path. So far, so good. More on that issue at a later time.

In February, we traded the van for a 2002 Toyota Prius. I haven't had a car payment for years. The payments for it are what is on my mind along with other things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda R. Cordell said...

But you gotta say we still love the little car. It would be nice if we could get an electric car, though you can bet that the oil companies will complain mightily about one of those.

How 'bout them Royals??

6:55 PM, June 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home